Welcome to Bordentown Regional School District:
To register your student, you will need the following –
- Transfer card and any grades available from your previous school
- Any special education paperwork, current 504 plan, current IEP
- Any test scores or report cards available
- Birth Certificate
- Health Record/immunizations/current physical
- 2 proofs of residency.
- One must be a lease or rental agreement/purchase agreement.
- The second can be a utility bill or bank statement.
- Please provide any court paperwork regarding custody if necessary
- Signed records release form - see attachment
- Online INFOSNAP registration – you will receive a separate email or letter regarding this – please complete as soon as possible – you will need to complete with 3 emergency contacts
Please make an appointment with our main office to finalize registration. At that time, we will make transportation arrangements and determine the best placement for your student. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Please note our summer hours
Monday - Thursday
7:30am - 4pm
Main Office Secretary