Do you know a classroom teacher or educational services professional who is dedicated, inspiring, and
making a difference? If so, please take the time to recommend this person for the Governor’s Educator
of the Year Program by completing this nomination form template and returning it to the building
principal by the specified deadline. Administrators, staff members, students, parents and community
members are encouraged to participate.
Please return this form to the building principal by 12/11/2019 @ CBS
Each candidate will be scored based on the criteria below:
• Serves as an exceptionally skilled and dedicated educator in a public or charter school;
• Inspires students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn;
• Demonstrates leadership and innovation in and outside the classroom;
• Has the respect and admiration of students, parents, administrators and colleagues; and
• Plays an active role in the community as well as the school.
Read More »