The child must be 5 years of age on or before October 1, 2016.
The child must be a resident of Bordentown City, Bordentown Township or Fieldsboro.
The parent must present the official school examination forms completed by the family doctor and dentist. The required forms include:
- Original Raised Seal Birth Certificate
- Two Proofs of Residency
- The following are examples of acceptable proofs of residency:
Property tax bills, deeds, contracts of sale, leases, mortgages, utility bills, driver’s licenses
- Official record of immunizations:
- DPT & Polio Vaccines – with booster given after the 4th birthday
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) Vaccine – 2 doses
- Hepatitis B Series 3 doses
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) - 1 dose or documentation of disease
- For preschool entrance – HIB Vaccine
- Physical Exam form to be completed and signed by child’s physician. Exam must be within the last 365 days. If, due to health insurance or a birth date, your child’s exam needs to be after the start of school, please contact your child’s school nurse.
- Parent Growth & Development form signed by parent.
- Dental Exam form to be completed and signed by child’s dentist.
- If your child has a medical problem, severe allergy that requires an Epi-pen, asthma or requires medication in school, please contact your child’s school nurse.
- The above health office forms are to be submitted to the school nurses as soon as they are completed by your child’s health care provider. This will ensure that your child’s health requirements are kept up-to-date for admittance to school.